Please proceed to next
Anti-aging / Weight Loss/Back Pain
The above room rates arequoted in INR, on per room per night basis, exclusive of 19.92% tax (Any
revision in taxes, the revised taxes will be applicable), not applicable between 23rd December 2015 to 5th
· Wellness diet( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) according to body type at Cafe Riverside.
· Health and life style consultation by a qualified Ayurveda doctor and yoga expert
· Lifestyle & Wellness Package includes 90 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day
· Therapeutic Package includes 120 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day.
· Interaction with chef and doctor for wellness diet consultation
· Culinary session with chef on wellness cuisine
· Wellness talk on specific topics by Doctor
· Nature walk with yoga instructor
· Applicable only for the following Ayurveda experience
· Minimum Length of stay: 07 nights & 08 day
· Yoga and meditation session once every day at specified time and venue
· On-line free consultation for 3 months after departure
· In room food and drink amenities as per body constitution
· Internal medicines during the course of treatment included
· 30 min Houseboat ride daily evening (Not exclusive)
· Evening Tea/Coffee/Snacks at the Thattukada.
· Two way airport transfers from Trivandrum airport in an AC car
Meal rates & Single Person:
Person sharing the room and not availing treatment would be charged an additional meal supplement of
INR 4000+19.92% tax per night including buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at the Cafe Riverside.
Ashtamudi Lake in the Kollam district of Kerala, is the second largest and deepest wetland ecosystem of Kerala. Ashtamudi means 'eight coned' in the local language of Malayalam. This name is indicative of the lake's topography: a lake with multiple branches. The lake is also called the gateway to the backwaters of Kerala. The nearest airport is Thiruvananthapuram International Airport which is 71 km away by road and the nearest railway station is Kollam Junction railway station which is 5 km’s from the resort.
The Raviz Resort & Spa, Ashtamudi is spread over 5 acres of beautiful landscaped lush green gardens, the hotel boasts 93 guestrooms designed with subtle touches while incorporating the finest comforts of contemporary living.
Favourite Kerala provides traditional Ayurvedic therapy to cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate mind, body and soul thereby promoting general wellness with authentic treatments under the guidance of experienced doctors and using purely herbal medicines. In addition to offering traditional Ayurvedic Detoxification therapy, treatment for various ailments and maladies like Rheumatism, Arthritis, Paralysis, Obesity, Diabetes, Insomnia and Gastric complaints are available.